Free Mesothelioma Guide
Get the best information on mesothelioma treatments, doctors, financial assistance and support delivered to you overnight.
- Over 10,000 guides delivered to patients and families
- 200+ pages of information on mesothelioma
- Customized guide specific to your diagnosis
17 YearsServing victims of asbestos exposure
50% of PatientsDiagnosed in the US each year turn to us for help
Free Overnight ShippingGet your guide delivered with free overnight shipping.
Exclusive Items You’ll Receive with Your Free Guide
Our 200-page booklet contains everything you need to know about mesothelioma, including information about doctors, treatment facilities, how clinical trials work, grants, veterans and filing a lawsuit for your asbestos-related illness.Awareness Wristbands
Our goal at PleuralMesothelioma.com is to bring awareness to asbestos-related diseases. To do this we need help in spreading the word about the dangers of asbestos. Included in this packet will be awareness wristbands for you and your loved ones.
Get even more information about specific topics, such as clinical trials, financial assistance, diagnostic tests and more! This information expands on topics that are also covered in the guide. Each pamphlet contains the details you need about the topics that are relevant to you.4 Must-Read Books
We feel that the more insight someone can get about cancer, the better. That's why we include four books relevant to mesothelioma: 100 Questions & Answers About Mesothelioma, Lean On Me: Cancer Through a Carer's Eyes, Surviving Mesothelioma, and Patient's Guide to Lung cancer.
Why Trust the PleuralMesothelioma.com?
- We’ve been assisting mesothelioma patients and their loved ones since 2008.
- We’ve helped more than 50% of patients diagnosed with mesothelioma annually in the U.S.
- We have relationships with more than 500 of the nation’s top mesothelioma doctors.
- We can walk you through your legal options and connect you with experienced mesothelioma law firms.
- Our on-staff doctor, nurse, accredited VA claims agents and Certified Oncology Patient Navigator are ready to answer your call and walk you through your options.
As Featured In
You become accustomed to putting your guard up, and not wanting to to trust especially when it comes to dealing with online help. When I signed up for this, I did not expect the level of care, that was provided to me and my family that Dr. Smart provided. She has really taken a devastating situation and turned it into something that is manageable, and has given us hope, in ways I didn't think possible.